We invite all IRT alumni and partners to participate as guest authors and encourage you to submit articles that you wish to share with the IRT community. Contribution submissions are flexible and can vary in length. Some topic ideas are included below, but we welcome new ideas for the blog, so please reach out!
- commentary on your work and/or research
- an editorial on an educational issue of interest
- news and milestones on your IRT cohort and its members
- insight from participation in a recent conference
- how you develop curriculum in your classroom
- thoughts on a published work – your own or others
- any news that you think is valuable and would be of interest to the IRT community
We hope you will consider contributing a piece to the IRT blog, if interested, please contact Janelle Bonasera – firstname.lastname@example.org.